+bOut mE+

My photo
a wife. a mother. a happy daughter's of ayah & mak.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

tears again...

salam n moning......

i don't know what happened to me just now.......
why all dis happened to me???
am I so wrong???

Ya Allah......I can't stand it anymore....
i want to cry....cry.....n cry....
but there is no tears fall......

my heart broken n broken again.....
Ya Allah....give me my strength back...
I want my life back......
my happiness......

tell me da truth....
please.....I beg u.....
I thought u are da one for me......
but I'm wrong....
totally wrong....
HE takes u from me...
to give u a perfect one..
and she is not me.....

now.....
I can let u go....
cause I know, I'm not da right one for u....
wishing u all da best in ur new life and may GOD bless u forever......

No comments:

Post a Comment